The Basics include:
1) Check if Supplements are Required, Complete the Form
2) Click Process Final Paperwork and Review the Statement of Completion
3) If correct, print it and click Done. Email and fax it like you always do
4) Two New Tasks are Automatically Created for You to Complete
5) Verify Insurance Company & Verify Mortgage Company
History tells us that printing and faxing your paperwork to insurance and mortgage companies is only the first step in the process. In order to make sure you get paid you must call the Insurance Company and Mortgage Company to make sure they have received it and that there is no more paperwork they require to write and release the checks
We use Tasks that are due Today that record the DATE, TIME and person we spoke with.
Management can easily get notified when Tasks become Overdue.